下载APP
首页 > 会计实务 > 财会英语

物流装运常用语

来源: 2009-08-07
普通

  1.It's better to designate Tanggu as the loading port.

  在塘沽装货比较合适。

  2.A manager of a Japanese company and a staff member of a Chinese corporation are talking on the loading port of Beijing Hotel.

  中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。

  3.We'd better have a brief talk about the loading port.

  我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。

  4.You may choose Tianjin as the port of shipment.

  你可以选择天津作为交货港。

  5.How about shipping them from Huangpu instead of Shantou?

  把汕头改为黄埔交货怎么样?

  6.You are insisting that Dalian be the loading port, right?

  您坚持把大连定为装运港,对吗?

  No, Huangpu is fine as the loading port.

  现在可以把黄埔定为装运港。

  7.We are always willing to choose the big ports as the loading ports.

  我们总希望用较大的港口作为装运港。

  8.We'd like to designate Shanghai as the loading port because it is near the production area.

  我们希望把上海定为装运港是由于它离货物产地比较近。

  9.It makes no difference to us whether the loading port is Shantou or Zhuhai.

  由汕头还是由珠海装运对我们来说都行。

  10.Shall we talk about the port of discharge this afternoon?

  咱们今天下午是不是谈谈卸货港的问题?

  11.He exchanged views on the choice of the unloading port with Mr. Smith.

  他和史密斯先生就选择卸货港的问题交换了意见。

  12.What's your unloading port please?

  你们的卸货港定在哪里?

  13.It's not reasonable to have the goods unloaded at Hamburg.

  把货卸在汉堡不太合适。

  14.We don't think it's proper to unload the Chinese tea at London.

  我们认为把伦敦作为中国茶叶的卸货港,很难让人接受。

  15.As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we'd like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port.

  我们的大多数客户离天津较近,所以我们希望选择塘沽作为卸货港。

  16.There are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port.

  因为上海的船次多,我们把这里定为卸货港。

  17.We'd like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka.

  我们愿意把卸货港由东京改为大阪。

  18.The shipment has arrived in good condition.

  运到之货情况良好。

  19.I hope you'll be entirely satisfied with this initial shipment.

  我希望您能对第一批货感到满意。

  20.Please exercise better care with future shipments.

  对今后装运的货,请多加注意。

  21.We regret we can't ship as you desired.

  很抱歉,我们不能按你们的要求装船。

  22.We'll send vessels to pick up the cargo at Huangpu.

  我们将派船只在黄埔装运。

  23.There is an over-shipment of 200 pounds.

  货物多装了200磅。

  24.Can we short-ship 5 tons?

  我们可以少装5吨吗?

  25.Please hold shipment pending our instructions.

  请在我们通知之前暂停装货。

  26.The goods are all ready for shipment.

  货物已经准备好待装运。

  27.I've got a bone to pick with you over your last shipment to London.

  关于上次装运到伦敦的那批货,我不得不抱怨你。

  28.The cargo has been shipped on board the SS “Dong Feng”。

  货已装上“东风”号轮船。

  29.We ship most of our oil in bulk.

  我们装运的油多数是散装的。

  30.The facilities for shipping goods to Southeast Asian countries have changed a lot.

  出口到东南亚的货物的装运条件已大大改善了。

责任编辑:vivien
今日热搜
热点推荐:
做账报税
做账报税私教班第十一季
加入会计实务交流圈

微信识别二维码

扫码找组织

回复:资料包

立即免费获取

有奖原创征稿
取消
复制链接,粘贴给您的好友

复制链接,在微信、QQ等聊天窗口即可将此信息分享给朋友
客服