签订临时租赁协议书(Sign the lease contract)
经过和业主协商之后,罗伯茨先生和太太决定租下罗宾逊花园的房子。今天,罗伯茨先生和太太以及业主一起签订了临时租赁协议书。
A——Agent Mr. Chen
物业代理陈先生
B——Clients Mr. And Mrs. Roberts
客户罗伯茨先生和太太
L: Landlord Mr. Dai
业主戴先生
A: Hello, Mr. Dai. This is Mr. and Mrs. Roberts.
你好,戴先生,这是罗伯茨先生和太太。
L: Mr. and Mrs. Roberts. How are you?
罗伯茨先生,罗伯茨太太,你们好吗?
B: Fine. Thank you. Nice to meet you, Mr Dai.
很好,谢谢你。戴先生,很高兴认识你。
L: Nice to meet you, too.
我也很高兴认识你们。
A: I have already made up a set of three copies of the provisional Tenancy Agreement for both parties, the landlord and the tenant. First, may I see your identity cards and make copies? (Makes copies and returns.) Mr. and Mrs. Roberts and Mr Dai, let me explain the terms of this tenancy agreement. Both parties must follow the terms of this agreement after signing these copies. This agreement is made on the first of December, 2005. Re Flat A, 18/F, Robinson Garden. The monthly rental fee is forty-two thousand Hong Kong dollars. The landlord is responsible for the government rates and the tenant takes care of management fees. The security deposit is two months rent, which is eighty-four thousand dollars.
我已填好一式三份的临时租赁协议书。首先,请两位把身份证交给我复印存档。(复印后返回。)罗伯茨先生太太,戴先生,让我简单解释一下协议书的内容。签订协议后就要遵守协议条款。此协议书是在2005年12月1日订立,关于鲁宾逊花园十八楼A座的公寓。每月租金为港币四万二千元。业主负责缴纳税金,房客负责缴纳管理费。押金是两个月房租,八万四千港币。
B: Here is a cheque for twenty thousand dollars for the deposit.
这是订金,二万块的支票。
A: The stamp duty and the legal costs will be shared equally between both of you.
至于印花税和律师费将由买卖双方平分。
B: I understand.
我明白。
A: If Mr. Roberts cannot make the payments before the due date, he will forfeit the deposit. On the contrary, if Mr. Dai cannot complete the agreement, then he is responsible to pay Mr. Roberts double the deposit money. Both the tenant and the landlord agree to ABC Properties Company half of the monthly rental fee as a service charge. If by any chance, either party fails to complete the agreement, then the defaulting party is obliged to pay ABC Properties Company a one-month rental fee as a service fee. Is that clear?
如果罗伯茨先生未能于指定日期付清租金并签订正式租约,戴先生有权没收订金。相反,如果戴先生未能签订正式租约,戴先生须赔偿罗伯茨先生双倍订金。双方同意支付ABC物业代理公司半个月租金作为佣金。如任何一方未能签订租约,反悔的一方须支付一个月租金给ABC物业代理公司为佣金。清楚了吗?
B: Yes.
清楚了。
A: The landlord agrees to provide all the furniture and appliances for the house. He also promises to let the tenant have painted walls instead of wallpaper. Please check the details. If there is nothing to change, please sign at the bottom. Thank you very much.
业主答应提供公寓内所有的家具和电器用品。他同意租客把墙壁刷漆。请看一下详细的约定。如果没有异议,请在合同最下方签名,谢谢。